january 2007

i just started this blog, everything is written in a nonsensical manner b/c right now im just posting photos and typing notes about what to write later. but thanks for looking, whoever is looking and do check me out couple months from now when im more together.

Thursday, January 4, 2007

horse

Sha Curington
title here
XXin x XXin
oil on canvas
199?
*****
first painting that was mine. used elements from prior work, added "myself" to it. horse is from don eldon book the walkway of dryers driers from my brother. notice no breast on the woman on the left, no statement, just my shitty painting, i wasnt paying attention. didnt do the drawing of the woman on te right, i started bit but my homegirl kat fixed it up right me.

1 comment:

njeanty said...

Okay, so you know I love this "piece." (Does that make me sound like an aficionado? Ooh, big word, huh?) I think it is very loud and has the "oh no she didn't" overtone that is so unlike you. (I would love to "keep" this one for you too.) Don't trip on the breast. Women usually have one breast that is smaller than the other. (Am I putting by business out there?) I think you should have done one which illustrated fake poets with smelly behinds. . .